“Why Solar Panels?”
At JC Solar, LLC, we know first-hand the many benefits of upgrading your home for solar energy. Not only is a solar-powered home guaranteed to save on your energy bill – and align you with tax incentives – but you can rest easy knowing that you’ve done your part in making the environment safer for future generations.
Solar-powered homes use solar panels, typically on the roof, to generate power using the sun. The process itself is fascinating and requires the lowest maintenance of any other form of residential energy.
- The sun’s photons are collected by solar panels.
- When photons hit the solar panels, it creates a direct current (DC) electric field.
- An inverter converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) so that the power can be used by appliances and home systems.
- The alternating current (AC) is routed through the home’s switchboard to supply electricity.
- If there’s excess electricity, it’s exported to the electrical grid, or stored in batteries connected to the system for future use.
- If there isn’t enough solar-powered energy to power the home, electricity is imported from the electrical grid, or the solar system pulls stored power from batteries.
The experts at JC Solar, LLC are well-versed in every aspect of modern solar technology, and are ready to give you the needed guidance and expertise to professionally convert your home – and help the energy savings begin. We’re positive that solar power is a worthwhile investment, not just for the future of the environment, but for your financial health. With a good return on investment, long term benefits, and significant options for cost reduction, a solar power system for your home could be one of the smartest financial moves you make. Experts consider solar power systems to be a good long-term investment, as it not only offers an energy cost savings, but can protect against energy cost fluctuations and add value to your home.
- Solar power offers long term savings: After the initial investment, it costs practically nothing to harness the power of the sun, as oil continues to get more expensive. Typically, owners of solar systems can see a savings of at least $1,000 per year — that’s about $30,000 over 30 years!
- Many households reduce or eliminate their electric bill: Depending on your electricity needs and the size of the solar system you choose to install, you may be able to eliminate your electric bill. But even if you still need some traditional electricity, solar power will enable you to significantly reduce your electricity costs.
- Solar panels improve your resale value.
- The cost of solar energy continues to drop.
- Major tax credits are available: Thanks to the Energy Improvement and Extension Act of 2008, home owners can take a credit for installing solar power systems until December 2019. This credit allows tax payers to claim a credit of 30% for qualified expenditures for their system, including labor, assembly, installation, and more.
- States offer solar energy incentives as well: In addition to federal tax credits, many homeowners find that there are significant incentives in their state. Many states and municipalities offer rebates of $1,000 or more for home owners who have installed a solar power system. Learn more about state incentives for renewable energy in the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency. Check out the tax credit opportunities for Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia and Arizona.
JC Solar, LLC believes that it’s our responsibility to make the world a better place, one household at a time. This world is ours to care for. JC Solar, LLC. takes that responsibility seriously as our dedication to the families we serve.Contact JC Solar, LLC at 443-204-6551 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our many solar powered products, and how we can power your home in the most environmentally-safe, and cost-efficient way! We’re conveniently located at 1661 Armistice Way Marriottsville, MD 21104. Contact us today to get your free quote and learn how solar energy can benefit your family!