Solar Panel Installation
JC Solar, LLC is Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia, and Arizona’s premiere provider of residential solar panel installation. Our expert team has years of experience in the home improvement industry, focusing on the evolving technology and environmental necessity towards solar power. This method of self-sustaining solar power has become cost-efficient for homeowners to integrate into their personal needs. JC Solar, LLC.’s goal is to offer the most current and up-to-date consumer products, combined with the knowledge to stay ahead of the curve.
At JC Solar, LLC., we believe that it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only a second to ruin it, which is why we take immense pride in giving each one of our customers only the highest quality products, and customer service – provided by our solar panel and roofing experts. We stand by every one of our projects with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We all know that solar-powered homes use solar panels, typically on the roof, to generate power using the sun. The process itself is not only fascinating, but – in the long run – requires the lowest maintenance of any other form of residential energy.
- The sun’s photons are collected by solar panels.
- When photons hit the solar panels, it creates a direct current (DC) electric field.
- An inverter converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) so that the power can be used by appliances and home systems.
- The alternating current (AC) is routed through the home’s switchboard to supply electricity.
- If there’s excess electricity, it’s exported to the electrical grid, or stored in batteries connected to the system for future use.
- If there isn’t enough solar powered energy to power the home, electricity is imported from the electrical grid, or the solar system pulls stored power from batteries.
We pair each solar panel with a Microinverter from Enphase Energy, with a 25-year warranty. The Enphase Energy Microinverters are tied to a monitoring system so you can watch your system production from your phone, computer and tablet, making for the most efficient and convenient way to keep an eye on your energy usage and savings.